This company is possessed by Associated British Foods (ABF).it deals with men, women, and kids clothes. They also have home products such as beddings and beauty products as well. Primark has over 290 stores in the United Kingdom some located at Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Belfast, Cardiff, Aberdeen and London. Internationally they have stores in Europe and USA. Just like other retailers, Primark doesn’t own any factory that makes these products but works with suppliers who deliver the products.
- The management within the stores is friendly and approachable. When you have an issue as a customer, you can easily access the store manager
- When you visit any of their stores, the staff are friendly and very helpful
- They have a very decent clothing line, not those dull old fashioned clothes that you will feel they aren’t meant for the 21st century.
- They have a reasonable price compared to the quality of clothes they sell.
- Their stores are well organized in a way you are able to access everything you want. They are also tidy and clean.
- Most of their fitting rooms are small in size and it’s just a mess
- The minimum wage might have affected the stores since there aren’t enough cashiers to attend to customers hence creating long lines
- The management has poorly managed some of the stores
- You might find an item has no tag which may lead to customers speculating for the price
- In most of their stores finding a category of products has been a bit difficult you might be forced to walk while searching
- These large sizes such as xxxL and XXL are few in most of their stores